From the MonAMI website (http://monami.sourceforge.net/): "MonAMI aims to be a universal sensor framework. It can monitor many different services and send this information to any number of information systems. It can do this whilst still remaining easy to configure. MonAMI has a plugin structure. This means adding different monitoring targets is easy, as is including support for different monitoring systems."
|Table of contents|
Tutorials and Guides
- How to get the RPMs (http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/MonAMI_getting_RPMs),
- MonAMI by example (http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/MonAMI_by_example) - a walk-through of several easy configurations that explain how to configure MonAMI,
- User Guide: HTML (http://monami.sourceforge.net/userguide/index.html), HTML (single page) (http://monami.sourceforge.net/userguide.html), A4 PDF (http://monami.sourceforge.net/userguide-a4.pdf), Letter PDF (http://monami.sourceforge.net/userguide-letter.pdf).
Suggestions on how to configure MonAMI to monitor:
- dCache (http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/MonAMI_dCache_plugin) service,
- DPM (http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/MonAMI_DPM_plugin) service,
- free space (http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/MonAMI_filesystem_plugin) on a machine.
- How to upload transfer stats from DPM to GridView (http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/MonAMI_DPM_GridView).