- Colin Morey has written a PBS queue monitoring plugin for Nagios (http://www.hep.man.ac.uk/u/moreyc/tier2/nagios-plugins/).
- DESY have written a dCache monitoring plugin for Nagios (http://www.ph.ed.ac.uk/~gcowan1/dcache-nagios.tar). It parses the output of your dCache web monitoring page (i.e. http://srm.epcc.ed.ac.uk:2288).
- APROC have some useful looking plugins for monitoring grid services (http://lists.grid.sinica.edu.tw/apwiki/Nagios_Plugins_Description), but I can't find the actual plugins. They also appear to be written in python, and may not scale for monitoring a larger site.
- Chris Brew has written a simple script that uses the LCG same-query tool to get the SAM test results into Nagios.
- RAL-LCG2 Nagios plugins (http://cvs.gridpp.rl.ac.uk/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/nagios/plugins/)
- The Grid Services Monitoring Working Group provides a Nagios distribution (http://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/GridServiceMonitoringInfo) for monitoring Grid Middleware Services.