There is quite a lot of documentation about Apel follow the links in Apel Home. Most notably the following links are well maintained and up to date:
- Apel FAQ: Contains everything you wanted to know about and never dreamed of asking.
- Apel Development: is the fastest route to apel changes and bug fixes. It also contains a useful list of links to savannah (http://savannah.cern.ch) open tickets.
- About Apel: apel nitty gritty description.
The accounting records collected by Apel are then displayed in the accounting portals.
- CPU accounting (http://www3.egee.cesga.es/gridsite/accounting/CESGA/egee_view.html)
- Accounting Enforcement (http://www3.egee.cesga.es/acctenfor): displays the information about sites that aren't publishing and for how many days they haven't published.
- Look at the RSS feeds docs to get the latest on your site accounting status.
- Storage Accounting (http://goc02.grid-support.ac.uk/accountingDisplay/view.php?queryType=storage&Path=1.3) is not yet formally part of apel but there is ongoing work to integrate it.