Welcome to the HEP Sysadmin Wiki aimed at providing directly documentation or redirecting to already existing information useful to manage and monitor a computing system in the HEP world. All the articles are written by fellow sysadmins and can be expanded.
|Table of contents|
All Categories and pages
- Category index is the complete list of categories in alphabetical order.
- Pages index lists all the pages independently from the category they belong to.
A list of both tools and procedures to save the Sysadmin time and effort.
Tools that fellow sysadmins have experience of.
Tools that may help you to setup your new cluster, or keep an existing one running smoothly.
Installation and Configuration
- Computing Element
- Resource Broker
- gLite-WMS and glite-LB
- Moab Grid Suite (http://www.clusterresources.com/pages/products/moab-grid-suite.php) - P2P between Linux CLuster - Globus Toolkit 2,3 & 4 enabled
- Articles describing tools committed to one of the subversion repositories (http://www.sysadmin.hep.ac.uk/svnindex).
- Useful guide to bash programming (http://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html)
System Management Working Group
- Mailing list Archive (https://mmm.cern.ch/public/archive-list/w/wlcg-system-management-wg)
- Repositories (https://www.sysadmin.hep.ac.uk/svnindex)